Mr. Reynolds was educated at Morehouse College in Atlanta, GA, where he graduated with honors before attending law school at Columbia University in New York, one of the highest ranked programs in the country.
After graduating law school, Mr. Reynolds went on to practice at some of the world's most prestigious international law firms including Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney (Pittsburgh), Dechert (Philadelphia), and most recently King & Spalding (Atlanta). His experience at these firms provided him with invaluable insight and deal flows totaling over $3 Billion dollars worth of transaction experience.
In addition to his background in corporate law, Mr. Reynolds has also had the privilege of working with one of the most successful brands in the entertainment business, Universal Music Group, where he had the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the music and film industry as a label executive of Global Icon Media, and distribution partner of Universal Music Group.
Today, Mr. Reynolds is proud to have established his own firm dedicated to helping the clients he wants to work with, who need his help, and will benefit from his experience and passion for the law.
- Corporate Law
- Entertainment Law
- Columbia Law School, New York, New York
- Morehouse College, Atlanta, Georgia
- Chamblee High School
- State Bar of Pennsylvania, Member
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- National Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Present
- Madisson’s WHO’s WHO of industry professionals
- Tender Magazine Interview
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Deans List, Golden Key Honor Society
- Super Lawyers – Rising Star
- 10 Best in Client Satisfaction 2016
- Best of 2016 Atlanta, Entertainment and Sports Lawyers
- WHO’s WHO 2016
- AVVO Superb Rating/ Top Attorney
- King & Spalding LLP, Atlanta, Associate
- Dechert LLP, Philadelphia, Associate
- Buchanan Ingersoll & Rooney, Pittsburgh
Current Employment Positions
- Managing Partner