Experienced Guidance On Corporate And Business Law
In this constantly changing business climate, it may never seem like the right time to start a business. Perhaps you’re looking to dissolve a business that’s either going nowhere or is a complicated partnership. Or, maybe the time is right for you and you need to open your own business now. Whatever you’re looking to do, it requires the requisite legal expertise of Reynolds Law Group, LLC in Atlanta, Georgia. When you’re starting a business, there is no greater asset than a business plan and business attorney to help you navigate these tumultuous waters.
We offer the most skilled legal professionals, ready to help you through the following important steps:
- Formation: determine the right organization (Corporation, S-corp, LLC, Sole Proprietor, etc.)
- Draft and file the necessary articles of incorporation and organization
- Administer partnership and operating agreements
- Advise on capital contributions
- Recommend tax issue resolution
- Dissolve a business entity
- Intellectual property law
The laws that govern our business world are vast and varied. Over the years, we have been retained as general counsel for many companies throughout the United States. Our reputation for excellence and discretion speaks for itself. Make sure you have the experience and knowledge of the Reynolds Law Group, LLC when discussing contracts, new agreements with investors, patents and trademarks, or pursuing and responding to civil lawsuits. Please fill out our Corporate Law questionnaire here and contact our lawyers today for a consultation.