Victim Of Medical Negligence?
Negligence in the medical field can take many forms, and it’s not just doctors who may be responsible. Other medical professionals — such as dentists, cosmetic surgeons, nurses and physicians’ assistants — can make mistakes that leave you, the patient, with lasting harm. Professional errors and poor choices in judgment might lead to:
- Prescribing the wrong or experimental drugs
- Making an inaccurate or incomplete diagnosis
- Given two or more drugs that interact poorly with one another
- Leaving surgical tools or sponges inside the body cavity
- Transplanting organs with the wrong blood type
- Performing invasive procedures on the wrong patient or body part
An injury at the hands of a doctor or trained medical professional can have lasting consequences. To discuss your situation, contact Reynolds Law Group, LLC by calling 404-907-1420 or by using the online contact form.