What We Stand For
With over 50 years of combined experience, Reynolds Law Group, LLC provides the focus of a boutique law firm with experience representing a broad range of clients and legal matters, including Grammy Award-winning music producers and artists, professional sports athletes, commercial real estate companies and victims of personal injuries, to name a few.
Our firm has a core staff of dedicated and well-trained lawyers and paralegals, many with experience at some of the nation’s top law firms and/or law schools. Learn more about our team through the links below:
- Thomas Reynolds
- Isaac Tekie
- Gilles Walters
- Jeremy Abernathy
- Michael Bixon
- Gail M. Walton
- Tiffany Harlow
- Paul Chin
- Mark A. Scott
- Lisa Michalski – Litigation Paralegal
- Misha Bell – Office Assistant
- Destini Butler – Legal Assistant
- Xavier Barclay – Legal Assistant
What Sets Us Apart
- Our firm has represented hundreds of clients and obtained outstanding results, including a $6,000,000 judgment and the closing of nationally recognized business deals. Our corporate attorneys have worked on billions of dollars worth of transactions.
- We take pride in providing our clients with the excellent legal standards they expect from a premier law firm at lower rates than our competitors, while at the same time giving our clients honest and candid advice they can trust.
- Our entertainment section is second to none, and as a result, our attorneys have been recognized on the Grammy Awards, TMZ, The New York Times and other media outlets.
- Our relationships with some of the world’s most powerful and influential political figures provide us with a unique perspective and opportunity to analyze government relation issues and advise on regulatory matters.
- Our attorneys have had the privilege to work with some of the most respectable names in business and entertainment, including GE, Morgan Stanley, Lloyd, the Apphiliates (DJ Drama/DJ Sense), Standard & Poor’s, Universal Music Group and hundreds of others.
Above all else, our firm believes in helping clients find solutions to their legal issues and giving our clients an ally they can trust. Whether it’s a boardroom in New York, an oil deal in Dubai, a courtroom in Atlanta, or a concert stage in Europe, we will be there to make sure your best interests are protected.
Verdicts and Settlements
$3.4M jury verdict for a Mild-Traumatic Brain injury resulting from an Uber accident.